Purpose: For making a universal preparatory coat on different absorbent grounds
Composition: Resin dispersion, synthetic iron oxide
The best way to prepare a surface with Gesso is to apply two layers.
The first one with Gesso diluted with some water.
And the second layer with Gesso as pure as possible.
If the first layer has been applied horizontally, apply the second layer then vertically.
- Gives good adhesion for oil, acrylic and gouache, etc.
- Suitable for absorbent, grease-free and dust-free grounds such as artists canvas cotton, linen, polyester, etc.), wood, plywood, hardboard, board, carton and paper
- Suitable as preparation for wall paintings on (alkaline) grounds such as fresh concrete, plaster and bricks
- With very absorbent grounds these should be treated first with Acrylic binder
- Can be coloured with acrylic colours
- Mix with white gesso, transparent gesso or acrylic paint to achieve different results
- Thinnable with water, but waterproof when dry
- Apply at temperatures above 10 ºC, do not freeze
- Clean utensils with water.
- Available in white, black and transparent
- Black is available in 250 and 500ml
|Choose the Colour||No|
|Choose from list||No|