- Highly durable solvent based glass paint, in a choice of 20 light-fast colours
- Suitable for decorating many different surfaces other than glass. E.G. plexiglas, porcelain,synthetics, primed canvas or card.
- Gives a crystal-clear result. Make more transparent with Decorfin Glass Medium.
- Clean lightly with damp cloth.
- High gloss.
- Touch dry in approximately 3 hours.
- Not suitable for humid rooms.
- Can be thinned with white spirit; brushes can be cleaned after use with white spirit
- Stir before use, and store used jars upside down with lid tightly on.
- 16ml glass jars as well as a starter set are also available.
|Choose the Colour||N/A|
|Choose from list||N/A|
- customer review Review by Crochet Crazy Girl
Price Value Quality
I painted a cupcake onto canvas which took days to create due to the time it takes for the paint to dry and the amounts of paint I used. Uses a rather lot. But the quality of the glass paint is exceptional.
I have not used these on glass yet but know that many love the end result after use and the colours are very bright.
The glass paint is lovely and thick - but not too thick - and really smooth to work with. Easy to apply with lovely consistency throughout the paint. Just be sure to mix really really well or the consistency is not as good and that little bit harder to apply to your surface.
Time consuming method but oh so worth the go. (Posted on 12/11/2015)