A great starter set for porcelain painting, contains everything you need, including a manual, a number 2 and a number 8 Series 61 polyester Decorfin brush, as well as a tube og Gold porcelain contour relief paint.
It also contains the 5 opaque colours Bright Yellow (288), Fusia (341), Bright Red (388), Sky Blue (541), and Bright Green (690)
- Water based.
- Fix in the oven and a bake for 30 minutes at 140°C.
- Dishwasher resistant after baking.
- High sheen after baking.
- Dries 'glass hard' and does not need protecting with varnish.
- Apply to many surfaces, so long as it is heat resistant.
- Cleaning the surface with OX GALL will ensure a dust free surface giving optimal adhesion.
- Make the colour more transparent with the Matt or Gloss Colourless (123 or 124)
- If you are not going to use the paints for a long time once you have finished being creative, put a teaspoon of water in the jar to prevent the paint from drying out.
- 18 colours in this range are transparent and 18 are opaque, in both 16ml and 50ml glass jars.
|Choose the Colour||N/A|
|Choose from list||N/A|