- Talens drawing inks are fantastic for refined and exacting technical and creative drawing work, including calligraphy and dip pens
- It is available in 2 opaque colours (Black and White) as well as a selection of 18 transparent/clear colours
- You can thin them with water, and they are waterproof once the ink has dried
- Suitable for many sorts of grounds such as smooth (technical) drawing paper, board, polyester film and tracing paper, just try and see the results speak for themselves.
- Apply the ink in many ways, with a drawing-pen, a brush, refillable technical pen or even an airbrush.
- If it is important for you that the ink retains its colour, your drawings ought to be kept in a drawing portfolio, although the black is higly lightfast.
- 11 Colours are available in a bigger 490ml plastic bottle
- N.B. Talens drawing ink is made and sold as an artists ink, not a tatooing ink.
|Choose the Colour||N/A|
|Choose from list||N/A|