FINALLY THE ECOLINE BRUSH PEN IS HERE MAY 2016!!
The fabulously bright and concentrated colours of Ecoline Watercolour Ink, is now available in the form of brush pens.
You will be delighted with the high contrast colours bringing vibrantly rich and seemingly living colour to your fingertips in the form of a watercolour brush pens.
- A set of 10 highly concentrated transparent watercolour brush pens, giving a high colour contrast, making artwork ideal to transfer into a digital format
- Dye based ink mixed with Gum arabic
- Ready to use
- Choose from 29 Colours and a blender pen
- Blender Brush available or just thin with water for fantastic wash effects and colour transitions
- Flexible brush nib allows for a wide variety of thin and thick lines and strokes
- Ecoline Brush Pens are available individually or in other sets.
- Fill larger areas with Ecoline Watercolour jars or bottle
- Use the brushpens together with airbrush, brushes, dip pens or technical pens and fineliners
- Store artwork in folders or out of areas with high/intense light to give the best protection to the colours fading over time
- Made in Germany
A Few Tips!
- If you forget to put the lid on, save the brush just by moistening it with some water
- If you are planing to transfer your artwork into a digital format and print, then consider using the 3 primary colour pens in order to give the best results with a 4 colour printing process. Additionally, these are the best colours to practice colour mixing.
- Lemon Yellow (205)
- Magenta (337)
- Sky Blue Cyan (578)
|Choose the Colour||No|
|Choose from list||No|