Purpose: Thinning out of oil colours, cleaning materials and removing dryed varnish coats
Composition: turpentine-oil (distillate from resinous balsam of the pine tree)
· Makes the bottom coats lean (thinner); only to be used for the first coats
· Helps to aid the brush-stroke to run
· Suitable for removing (dry) varnish coats
· Also for thinning mediums and varnishes for oil colours
You can buy this product in 75ml, 250ml and 1000ml glass jars.
- Please keep the lid on when it is not being used, as the fumes are harmful with prolonged use.
- Where possible use in a well ventilated place
- Do not use to clean expensive sable brushes, as this product is made from a natural resin and small resin balls will get stuck in the hair and are very difficult to remove.
|Choose the Colour||No|
|Choose from list||No|
- nice smell! Review by paw
Price Value Quality