Purpose: Reducing the consistency of oil paint, cleaning materials including removing dried varnishes on paintings.
Composition: Mineral oil distillate (man made)
· Artists' quality, i.e. a very pure and clean form of white spirit (much more so than turpentine readily available from DIY stores)
· Makes the bottom coats lean (thinner); only to be used for the first layers
· Helps to makes the brush-stroke run
· Suitable for removing (dry) varnish coats done on oil and acrylic paintings
· Also for thinning mediums and varnishes for oil colours
· An excellent solvent for brush cleaning
Please remember, that this product is harmful to your health with prolonged use. When possible use in a well ventilated space, and keep the lids on jars when not in use.
You will find this product can be bought in 75ml and 250ml sizes.
|Choose the Colour||No|
|Choose from list||No|