Purpose: Used to transfer photo prints & photocopies onto most grounds
Composition: Resin dispersion
- This is only suitable for laser printed and photocopies.
- Use the Amsterdam photo gel medium to prepare the paper on the print side, next firmly press the prepared parer image side down onto the object you are wanting to transfer the image to, rubbing away any air from under the print.
- Let dry for at least 24 hours.
- When drying is compete, remove the print by gently wetting it and rubbing off with a brush and/or a moist cloth.
- For best results, apply an acrylic medium or acrylic varnish.
- You can paint over with acrylic paint if you desire.
- Clean up with water.
- Remains waterproof once dry.
- Store in a frost free environment.
- Apply at temperatures above 10ºC · (Do not freeze).
|Choose the Colour||No|
|Choose from list||No|